- Using PHP is as easy as using HTML. You can get a PHP script up and running in a few minutes even if you are a beginner and there are many advanced features advanced developers will surely love. If you are interested in having a website that is less maintenance and free of problems, PHP web hosting is definitely a perfect choice.
- A custom web design using PHP can be accessed by all browsers on any operating system. This makes PHP very versatile and powerful as you don’t need to tell the customers that they should install a certain app or use a particular browser/operating system to view your site.
- PHP works in a number of databases. A web developer is not limited to a particular format which means you can use the database you already have or transfer it to another web design without the need to learn new languages or be faced with a lot of headaches. The result will be a more affordable website design that does not sacrifice design and functionality.
- PHP is not just for small businesses because it can be used for customizing a website design and then enhance its capabilities. For example, forms- The forms created with PHP ensure real-time information is updated or response is shown as soon as the visitor enters his or her information. Any action can be performed using PHP to handle completed forms.
What to look for in a PHP web hosting provider?
When looking for a PHP web hosting, remember that the hosting provider has the following features to experience it best performance:
- cPanel is essential for installing other functions for your website like shopping cart, blog, forums and MySQL database.
- 24/7 customer support is very important. The web hosting provider must have different ways on how you can contact them in case a problem arises.
- Security patches and updates are important in an open-source software like PHP. Make sure that your web hosting is open to update you with the latest security fix and patches in case one comes up.
- Cost.PHP is always affordable. Do not settle for free PHP web hosting because you will definitely fall into a wrong concept that PHP is a bad scripting language. Setting for a PHP web hosting at a reasonable price, not too high, and not too cheap. It is best if you know a reputable PHP web hosting provider.
- Bandwidth and Disk Space. The amount of bandwidth and disk space needed for your site determines how well your site performs and how you can get rid of hidden charges. Don’t rely too much on unlimited packages, if you see one ask what exactly their limit is.
Following is a list of reliable PHP Hosting providers and we have ranked them based on hosting features and reliability.
||$4.95||30 Days||Bluehost Review
||4.00||60 Days||Arvixe Review
||3.96||45 Days||Hostgator Review