A user friendly web host plays a big part in your website launch success. All web hosts have the same goals: publish your website online, but most have different prices, probably because of the features and some things like having quality servers, or some paid software. But some, despite having better features, are not user friendly.
What Makes a User Friendly Web Hosting Provider?
- User Friendly Control Panel. This is where we will be controlling or administrating our websites most of the time. If the control panel is very complicated, newbies will find it hard to control their site, and professionals will be confused. Example: Godaddy has good features, but control panel is very cumbersome and complicated.
- Better Customer Service and Technical Support – This is another factor to consider. We amateurs and professionals alike need to get things solved fast. A top web hosting provider must be quick in responding to customers regardless if its over phone, or email, or chat support, or ticketing system.
- Reliable at all time: Is your hosting company’s web server or your website available all the time? Uptime history of a web host will tell you how reliable the web host is. If they promise 99.99% uptime, you should expect that your site will be online at all times. If it went down for minutes every day, then the hosting provider is simply not reliable.
- Money-back guarantee – Money back guarantee is an assurance of how confident the web hosting provider is. If they really are the top web hosting provider out there, they should have 30 or at most 60 day money back guarantee.
- Easy to Use Website Builder: This feature helps newbies or folks a lot are not tech savvy. Without any html or technical knowledge, you can use a site builder that can launch a website quite fast. Mostly within a day or two(depending how many pages you need to create/design or what features you need to add via site builder). You can also launch a web-store or e-store using this service. Most of user friendly web hosts have a nice site builder to help small business owners launch a website quickly
- Great Tutorials, Knowledge base etc: Good web hosts provide nice articles and tutorials on how to use their site and control panel, site builder etc. This will be very useful to the customer and this can reduce unnecessary phone calls/emails to support and thus saving you valuable time. WebHostingHub is a good web host and has excellent tutorials that explains how to use their site builder step by step. Learn more about WebHostingHub. BlueHost is another top host that lots of video tutorials and articles in their online help center and can be very handy. For example, watch this video tutorial that shows you how to use Weebly, a popular site builder from within Bluehost
Here is my list for the top web hosting providers that are user friendly:
- Web Hosting provider
Webhostinghub have been hosting websites since 1997. It has more than 400,000 registered domains all over the world. It is very successful because of how they approach the customers, in a fun and friendly environment. Webhostinghub dealing anyone specifically based on their user expertise. That is why Webhostinghub have very loyal customers. Webhostinghub is also known to impose rules like giving a fine or terminating websites known to be causing spam or other inappropriate behavior. Visit http://www.webhostinghub.com
- *Bluehost *
Bluehost is a hosting provider focusing mostly on business sites but also an effective option for personal websites and blogs. They provide affordable personal domains and have excellent technical support. Most users like its conservative approach in website hosting. Visit http://www.bluehost.com
- *Hostmonster *
Hostmonster is in almost all the list of the top web hosting provider in any category. They are best in web hosting plans because of their unique and affordable features and customer support because of the help newbies get in setting up a new website. Visit http://www.hostmonster.com